Lucky For Life
HOW TO PLAY
- Fill out Lucky for Life® playslips with pencil or blue or black ink — not red ink. Present completed playslip to an ASL retailer to receive a printed Lucky for Life® ticket. Printed Lucky for Life® tickets cannot be canceled.
- Mark up to 5 Lucky for Life® plays per playslip; each play is $2.
- Mark Quick Pick to have your numbers selected randomly at the terminal.
- If you make a mistake, mark the void box and use the next play. Do not erase.
- Mark five numbers from 1 to 48 in the left play area.
- Mark one Lucky Ball number in the right play area.
- The ticket that prints from the information on your playslip is valid for the next draw. To play multiple upcoming draws, mark from two to 20 multi-draws at the bottom of the playslip for $2 each